All bingo halls, whether online or land based, outlines a certain code of behavior, which players must follow. Below is a list of bingo hall rules that applies universally:
• Its player’s duty to ensure that he/she is carrying all the necessary items before entering the bingo hall.
• Bingo halls will make no reimbursement for any specials which have not been played during the game hours.
• After the first regular game, no missing bingo specials, birds etc. will be replaced by the bingo hall.
• Bingo must be called on the last number called. Once the caller has closed the game, no missed bingos will be entertained.
• Shout bingo the moment your winning number is out. Its your responsibility to stop the game whenever you hit a bingo.
• It would be too late to call bingo if the caller has already started announcing the next ball.
• Make sure you keep the receipt in front of you all the time.
• No player below 18 years of age is eligible to play bingo. You must be 18 years of age or above to gain entry into any bingo hall.
• No one can join game in the middle or once the first number has been announced.
• Don’t tear the paper specials in half.
• Carry-ins are a strict no no.
• Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
• Familiarize yourself with all exits in the bingo hall premises.